Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is how I roll!!

So, I’m trying to do a lot of things in a not so ‘lots’ amount of time. Yes, I know that last sentence sounded weird but I think you know what I’m trying to say. If not then keep reading. It’s coming. Seriously, it is.


My goal was to be finished rereading my novel by May 1st. I’m still sticking to it. In the mean time, I’ve also decided to put a few pieces on Kindle so that those of you who check out my blog can get a feel for what I write. Come on, take this journey with me. You know you wanna.

Anyway, I’ve found a few websites (which I will be posting over ----) where you can buy premade book covers for e-publishing and for actual paperback and hardback books. They range from ‘I can definitely buy that today’ to ‘God help me, I’ve got to wait until I get my taxes’. I don’t know about you but I don’t have a tree in the backyard that I can go to for money. By the way, if you happen to have one of those pretty trees I just want you to know that our friendship means more to me than chocolate and peanut butter.

Moving on!

Maybe to you it seems like this isn’t a lot to do. Forgive me if I sound like a broken record but other than rereading my novel, finding two covers to buy that fit my work just right so that I can self-publish, write new things that pop into my head, and critique the awesome work that gets passed my way, I have a family to take care of and a job to go to where I make money to pay bills! That was a mouth full.

As you can see, it’s 4:30 in the morning and I’m posting a blog. This is how I roll!

By the way, if you want to sign-up to get updates on my blog, you may do so now. It’s taken me two months to realize I didn’t have that little thingie on my blog where readers can receive updates. It’s probably because I work on my blog in the wee-hours of the morning and night. Because again, this is how I roll.









No comments:

Post a Comment