Thursday, August 29, 2013

Epic Awesomeness!




 So, it’s been a while since I’ve said hello.  So… Hello. 

For those of you who are curious about when the next part of HBA is coming out I beg your forgiveness.  I’ve had one person (this will grow to millions!) ask me about the release date.  And I finally have one.  Peoples of Earth, the release date for Finding Angels is September 14, 2013!

Yes, I know.  I suck.  But please understand.  I had a huge change that popped into my awesome brain and I just had to make it happen.  And you can't put a lid on awesome.  When I am a successful, published author these dates will be set more concrete.  Just know that I have been working my butt off to make this happen.  I didn’t want to give you something sloppy and underdeveloped.  Once the change came, I had to change so many other things.  Now you know.

Has anyone seen the convocation speech from Georgia Tech?  The guy that delivered it was awesome.  His name is Nick and if by chance he happens to be a reader of my blog (What up?!) I want you to know that your speech inspired me. 

No, I don’t go to Georgia Tech and I’m not doing ‘that’ but I am doing my thing.  My ‘that.  And it feels good.  Even though I work into the wee hours of the night when everyone else is peacefully sleeping, it feels good to get it done.  It gives me hope that one day I will be doing ‘that’.  I AM DOING THAT!!

And what is that?  Writing like a mad woman to make this happen.  So even when I look like this:
 

I’m still happy. And still random.

Let’s all be happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment